Wednesday, October 02, 2013

For the first time ever, I think I've completely lost track of where I am... I don't know why I'm so horrible at keeping this up this year... (well, August and September were kinda bad for a variety of reasons we won't get into here.)

24, 25, 26, 27

24 is Among Others by Jo Walton - Loved this book. Off beat and magical and a love letter to reading, especially reading 60s and 70s Sci-fi/Fantasy.

25 is Dance of the Happy Shades by Alice Munro - Can't say much other than so much love for her short stories.

26 is Captive Queen by Alison Weir - Eleanor of Aquitaine was pretty cool. Her husband Henry? Not so much.

27 is Darkness of the Light by Peter David - Glad I finally got around to reading this. Bit of a slow start, but once I figured out what was going on, it got quite enjoyable. And I liked how PAD began tying all, what seemed to be disparate, threads together.






No comments: